R E P L I C A
Crafts, Scale Models, Collectibles, Hobbies

Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
This version is plain silver plus a more affordable

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    R E P L I C A Forum Index -> -> Bodacious Babes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
assignor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: This version is plain silver plus a more affordable If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Today’s submit brings a surprisingly quick Pandora AW17 preview, having a sneak peek at the Pandora Pre-Autumn 2017 assortment! This release follows a pattern akin to last year’s, moving faraway from travel pieces and more towards charms having a more general appeal. We have an assortment of friendship and pandora christmas charms romance beads, after which some girly holiday overnight out beads, with lashings connected with bright enamel. The group features two main subjects. The first is acquaintanceship and love related. I’m starting considering the love & friendship form beads.

The Girlfriend bead is quite standard and simple within style. It looks nice and substantial with regard to the silver, but it’s nearly the same as the Love is Forever charm on the Valentine’s 2015 collection. But with regard to romantic offerings, this dangle offers something a tad bit more interesting. With a special pink enamel disc and pandora safety chains the words You help make my heart smile, this charm closely follows the planning of the popular Old-fashioned Night Sky dangle coming from last year’s Winter assortment.

There’s a corresponding allure celebrating friendship, which includes a pearlescent enamel disc as well as the words My friend a star. I find brussels quite sweet. The Friend of this Heart dangle charm is another friendship bead that seems like it is intended to pandora christmas charms be split and damaged by two people. Like the majority of Pandora’s newer releases, one is more contemporary in form than their classic butterfly friendship dangle, although I’ve always been keen on that one. This heart & bow charm offers a more generic take within the love & friendship motif; its central heart/bow motif is incredibly pretty, but the button style implies that overall the design mixes into other similar button-style charms Pandora has been doing recently for me.

Lastly due to this set, we have the following silver teddy bear bead, which is a bit like the existing Bear Massiv. This version is plain silver plus a more affordable option versus two-tone version. The next section of beads focuses on night time out the bright colours make me think of nights out on holiday break specifically, on some tropical island or pandora signature something. I suppose you could potentially argue that the women night out theme matches that on the friendship theme, in that these bracelets would hypothetically commemorate exciting memories going away or out together with your friends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    R E P L I C A Forum Index -> -> Bodacious Babes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: